Friday, November 18, 2011

Welcome

My daddy made a blog for my sister Lainey so now he made one for me too. I think he will forget to help me do more blog. I will try to remember him.

I'm 3 now. I'm getting big. My mommy keeps telling me to stop growing up, but I don't listen. Some day I'm going to be big like mommy and daddy.

My best friend is Cameron. I see him at Lorinda's house. That's where I go when my mom goes to tell the kids to do their homework. I like to take snacks in my lunch pack to 'rinda's house for me and Cameron.

I like to play with my sister. Sometimes when she is playing with one of her friends she forgets to play with me too so I just yell and then daddy loves me. I like to do everything my sister does. I hope my sister doesn't do anything naughty cause then I'd do something naughty too. Because I do and say everything she does and says.

My mommy has a baby in her tummy. I told my daddy it's going to be a girl, but he says it's going to be a boy. Every night when I say goodnight to my family I give my mommy's tummy a hug and kiss too for the baby. I'm very excited.